Education for “All “ has nowadays become a national reality that must be faced at all levels of education. ULK as a project has come out as a concrete response to the Millennium program for Development that Rwanda has subscribed to.
Given the increasing competitiveness, the Kigali Independent University strives for better teaching by coming up with programmes whose contents meet the public expectations while following international standards. To this effect, applied research stands out as an indispensable support tool.
Based on human values (the foundation of good citizenship), education at ULK lays its foundations upon the devotion of its committed lecturers, the assiduity, pragmatism and critical spirit of its students.
With international and national external collaboration, partnerships contribute to the meeting of challenges triggered by a vision whose choice is motivated by an acting optimism for the achievement of services of quality.
- PhD in Business Administration (Universiti Terbuka-OUM, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Master’s Degree in Commerce- Management (University of Western Cape, South Africa);
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management – Marketing (University of Cape Town, South Africa);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management (Université Catholique de Bukavu, DRC);
- International Certificate in Computer Sciences (Creative Minds Institute of South Africa);
- Certificate in Multimedia Techniques (Facultés Universitaires Notre Dame de la Paix, Namur, Belgium & Université de Liège, Belgium)
Deans and Directors under The Deputy Vice Chancellor Academics of ULK Kigali are :