Conference on 50 years of Independence and 18 years of Liberation
At the occasion of preparing the celebration of the anniversary of 50 years of independence and 18 years of Liberation of Rwanda, an open debate was organized to instruct the Rwandan Youth and help them reflect on the lesson that Rwanda learnt from the history.
Both day and evening students were given talks and had time to express their opinions concerning the Country achievements, shortcomings and challenges experienced by Rwanda through the different mandates along the 50 years of independence and 18 years of liberation.
The event was organized by RGPYD(Rwanda Good Governance promotion in Youth Development) in partnership with RGB(Rwanda Governance Board), Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Sport and Culture.
Speakers for day section:
• Her Excellence FATUMA NDANGIZA
• Major General MUSEMAKWELI Jacques(Chief of Civil Military Relations)
• Samuel HAKUZIMANA, Coordinator of RGPYD(Rwanda Good Governance promotion in Youth Development)
• KALINAMARYO Théogène
Speakers for Evening section:
• Dr. KARAMBIZI (Lecturer in the Faculty of Social Sciences-ULK)
• Brigadier General Dr. RUDAKUBANA Charles